It’s day twenty-two of The Writer Mama Back-to-School Giveaway!
How do authors learn how to promote themselves using Internet social networking? By reading Plug Your Book! and e-Publish by Steve Weber.
Plug Your Book! Online Book Marketing for Authors by Steve Weber
- Get massive exposure for your book, no special computer skills needed — trade published or self published, fiction or nonfiction
- Discover why authors fail with paid advertising, pay-per-click, fee-based reviews, and “bestseller” campaigns
- Blog to connect with readers, driving them to Amazon and bookstores
- Boost your visibility with Google, use MySpace for viral marketing
- Ignite word of mouth with Web social networks
- Capitalize on peer content and “amateur” book reviews
Here’s what the experts say about this book:
“A wealth of ideas for making your book stand out, including many techniques for Internet buzz you won’t find elsewhere.” – Jane Corn, Amazon.com Top Reviewer
“I spent two years building up skills to market my books online, and I can tell you right now that Plug Your Book! would have saved me MONTHS of time. I bought this book just to make sure I wasn’t missing anything, but it blew me away.” – Scott Sigler, # 1 bestselling author
e-Publish: Self-Publish Fast and Profitably for Kindle, iPhone, CreateSpace and Print on Demand by Steve Weber
Sell your book now, in eBook and paperback! Book marketing guru Steve Weber shares the secrets big publishers don’t want you to know:
- Profit now by uploading your book to Amazon’s Kindle, Apple’s iPhone, and other mobile platforms.
- Turn your text into a profitable paperback edition with no upfront costs for printing, storage, or shipping.
- Get free, global exposure with no marketing costs.
- Discover why you don’t need a traditional publisher or agent.
- Get reviews for your book and maximize sales.
- See the fastest, cheapest way to copyright a book in your name.
- Get tax breaks and home-office write offs.
- Price your content for maximum profits.
- Cut out costly middlemen.
- Spin off your books into more cash-producing formats.
- Expand your income and marketing with podcasting.
Now you can upload your sample chapter or short story to Amazon and other platforms and start selling it now. When do you want to start, and how much do you want to pay? You can pay thousands of dollars to a “self-publishing company” that might take months to get your book on the market, and screw everything up in the process. Or you can do it yourself the right way.
You can read ePublish by Steve Weber, and get the advice you need to get started now — at the lowest possible cost, with the lowest possible risk, and highest possible chance of success.
Steve Weber is the author of a number of books on marketing and promoting using social networking. He is a native of Charleston, W.Va. He is a veteran of the U.S. Air Force and a Journalism graduate of West Virginia University. Steve lives in Falls Church, Va., with his wife and their four-year-old daughter.
If you are new to the giveaway, please read “Da Rules.”
Today’s question is…
What do you think about self-publishing?
Do you think that you will self-publish in the future?
Would you both self-publish and traditional publish? Or only one or the other?
Give me the goods in 50-200 words, please.
Before you go! WE HAVE A CAUSE TO RAISE MONEY FOR THIS YEAR! Please read the story about the Applin family here and consider making a small contribution at some point during the giveaway. We’re aiming for $100/day collectively. Please help us help the Applin family adopt two beautiful children from Russia.