1. Stretch a bit and your career will surely grow.
2. Have fun at work or, at least, take a break and play, so you don’t get burned out.
3. When the going gets tough, call a fellow writer mama.
4. When good things happen, slow down and savor the moment. It takes effort to make good things happen, so you must have earned it!
5. Learn. Dare. Explore.
6. Choose a target. Take aim. Then move steadily towards it.
7. Repeat after me, “I can do it if I take baby steps.”
8. Don’t make time for baloney. You’ll find out pretty quick what qualifies.
9. Tomorrow, aim a little higher than you did today.
10. This above all: Trust your instincts. 🙂
Don’t forget to write your own CM and post it in your blog. 😉